Webinar Replay: DOL Rule – Disruption or Opportunity for Financial Advisors?
Center Stage with Don Connelly & David Hubbard, CEO and President of Exemplar Financial Network
The new DOL rule is very long and confusing, but the substance of it is clear – financial advisors will now have to act as fiduciaries in regard to their clients’ IRA accounts. Another thing is clear – that Firms and Advisors alike need to prepare their business to meet the demands, challenges and consequences of this new rule. The Department of Labor is focusing on fees to prove that advisors are acting in their client’s best interest. So what does this new rule mean for your business?
Watch this webinar replay to learn:
- What it means to be a fiduciary
- The key areas where this rule will impact your business
- The BICE and how it will change the conversation
- What changes you need to make in your business today to be ready for the DOL rule
If you aren’t analyzing your current business, you are behind everyone else. But, there’s more to this rule than just knowing which accounts and how much of your assets under management will be affected.
To be competitive and truly differentiate yourself, you’ll need to focus on how you service your clients and how you document interactions with them. Furthermore, you need to have the infrastructure and resources to comply with the DOL rule.
There is one certainty though: things will change for how you do business. The question is: will this be a disruption to your business or an opportunity?
Join Don Connelly & David Hubbard through this one hour webinar replay to obtain all the information you need to make sure this rule is an opportunity for your business and not a disruption.
This Webinar Replay is complimentary for Platinum members of Don Connelly 24/7 – you can access it ☛ here ☚, once you log in to your member account.
1. You can download each file up to 2 times. All download links expire within 5 days of order placement.
2. PC and MAC users – Simply Click on the download button and you will be prompted to save the file to your computer.
3. Mobile users – Simply Click on the download button to start streaming the audio file. (This will not save the file to your mobile device.) If you want to download this file to a mobile device you should download the file to your computer/laptop first, then upload the file to your iTunes account, convert to MP4, then sync your iTunes account with your iPad/iPod/mobile device.