Webinar Replay: Explaining Volatility in a Way Clients Understand
When explaining volatility to prospects and clients, you don’t want to be brilliant. You want to be memorable. To be memorable, you need stories and analogies.
Watch this 30-minute power webinar discussing an effective way to get your clients comfortable with volatility.
Learn more than fifteen analogies that will make volatility more understandable and less threatening to your clients.
Everyone loves and remembers good stories. And analogies make the unfamiliar familiar. They are little stories wrapped around a message. You want to say it so it makes a difference.
Clients have a nasty habit of anchoring on the price of a security when they should be anchoring on the inherent value of the security.
Join us for 30 minutes and I’ll show you how to focus clients on the value. This is a Webinar Replay your clients will be glad you watched.
Watch this webinar replay to learn:
- 15 stories to use with clients to help them understand volatility
- how to help clients feel comfortable with volatility
- how to focus clients on the inherent value of the security, not its price.
1. You can download each file up to 2 times. All download links expire within 5 days of order placement.
2. PC and MAC users – simply click on the download button and you will be prompted to save the file to your computer.
3. Apple Mobile users – You CANNOT download or stream this digital file directly to your iPhone/iPad/iPod. You should download the file to your computer/laptop first, then upload the file to your iTunes account and then sync your iTunes account with your iPhone/iPad/iPod. Please check Apple’s support forum for instructions how to manually manage content on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch using iTunes: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201593.
4. Other mobile users – simply click on the download button and depending on your device settings, you will be prompted to save the file to your device OR download will start automatically.