How to Excel in the Securities Industry – Best of Don Connelly & Richard Capalbo Vol I – mp3 version
What Elite Advisors Do that Average Advisors Don’t Do
Duration: 4 1/2 hours
Don Connelly and Richard Capalbo have enjoyed long and successful careers in the Financial Services Industry. Through their joint collaboration on this project they offer more than 90 years of experience, insight and wisdom. This CD series, How to Excel in the Securities Industry, features Don and Richard discussing various aspects of the Financial Advisory business.
They present their thoughts and observations on What Elite Advisors Do that Average Advisors Don’t Do. This practice management library is part of Don and Richard’s legacy to the Financial Services industry and is their hope that Financial Advisors around the globe can light their candles from them as Don and Richard have done from so many others throughout their careers.
Tracks in each CD
Note this is the 4 1/2 hours downloadable mp3 version of the 4-CD set “How to Excel in the Securities Industry”. Once you place your order, you will be able to download 4 mp3 files, 1 file for each CD, with the following tracks and timing:
|CD 1||CD 2|
|1. Intro 0:00
2. Building Client Trust 1:52
3. How to Build a Repeatable Process 11:57
4. Managing Clients Versus Managing Money 21:40
5. Six Ways to Open Significant Accounts 31:49
|1. How to Be Distinctly Different 0:00
2. How to Delegate Successfully 15:01
3. How to Analyze Your Business 27:50
4. How to Optimize the Use of Wholesalers 49:33
|CD 3||CD 4|
|1. Becoming a Great Communicator 0:00
2. Creating a Client Service Model 26:44
3. How to Market Yourself 43:42
4. There is More than One Right Answer 54:35
|1. How to Influence People 0:00
2. Be Brilliant at the Basics Unplugged … 25:50
3. Developing a Robust Capacity to enjoy the Process 52:21
4. Closing 1:06:06
Once you place your order and complete your payment, you will be shown your order details on the screen with 5 download links – 4 links to mp3 files (1 file per CD) plus a PDF file with the track list and timing of the recordings. You will receive the same order details via email.
1. You can download each file up to 2 times. All download links expire within 5 days of order placement.
2. PC and MAC users – Simply Click on the download button and you will be prompted to save the file to your computer.
3. Mobile users – Simply Click on the download button to start streaming the audio file. (This will not save the file to your mobile device.) If you want to download this file to a mobile device you should download the file to your computer/laptop first, then upload the file to your iTunes account, convert to MP4, then sync your iTunes account with your iPad/iPod/mobile device.