2-CD Set, Say It So It Makes a Difference – mp3 version
Duration: 95:32 min.
Hear hundreds of great stories, analogies and power phrases designed to help you communicate better with your prospective and current clients.
In this 2-CD set, Don has compiled more than 100 compelling stories, analogies and power phrases you’ll want to master. They are all designed to help you simplify your message so you are better understood by your prospective and current clients. You’ll learn three simple rules of effective communication and you’ll be able to make a complicated message simple in a way that is unexpected, credible and emotional.
Note this is the downloadable mp3 version of the 2-CD set “Say It So It Makes a Difference”. Once you place your order, you will be able to download 2 mp3 files, 1 file for each CD, with the following tracks and timing:
1) Setting the Stage 0:00
2) The Role of the Advisor 16:01
3) Do-it-Yourselfers, Diversification, Dividends and Dollar-Cost-Averaging 31:25
1) Introduction 0:00
2) The Case for Equities 10:08
3) Fees & Commissions 15:16
4) The Case of Financial Planning 19:34
5) Getting Clients Started 21:41
6) Index Funds, Inflation 28:48
7) Keeping Long Term Investing Simple 30:43
8) Mutual Funds, Tax Deferral 41:19
9) In Closing 45:28
Once you place your order and complete your payment, you will be shown your order details on the screen with 3 download links – 2 links to mp3 files (1 file per CD) plus a PDF file with the track list and timing of the recordings. You will receive the same order details via email.
1. You can download each file up to 2 times. All download links expire within 5 days of order placement.
2. PC and MAC users – Simply Click on the download button and you will be prompted to save the file to your computer.
3. Mobile users – Simply Click on the download button to start streaming the audio file. (This will not save the file to your mobile device.) If you want to download this file to a mobile device you should download the file to your computer/laptop first, then upload the file to your iTunes account, convert to MP4, then sync your iTunes account with your iPad/iPod/mobile device.