The Best of Camp Connelly, Vol. 2 – mp3 version
Recorded in 2008
Duration: 64 min.
Highlights from shows and interviews featured on Camp Connelly in 2008. In this recording, Don Connelly talks to top producers and wealth management experts about building their businesses, sales ideas that have worked for them, getting prospects off the fence, and how to deal with clients during a down market.
Note this is the downloadable mp3 version of the CD “The Best of Camp Connelly, Vol. 2”. Once you place your order, you will be able to download 1 mp3 file with the following tracks and timing:
1. Ask Don – What is the Biggest Mistake Advisors Make? 0:00
2. Sales Idea – The Barber Shop 3:45
3. Don With Ed Harris – Building Great Relationships 5:06
4. Ask Don – Is Cold Calling Still an Effective Way to Grow New Business? 15:51
5. Sales Ideas – Write Bigger Tickets 19:00
6. Two Minutes of My Time – Breaking a Prospect’s Apathy Towards Saving 20:56
7. Life Its Own Self – On History 30:31
8. Don With Alan Parisse – Why Selling is a Dirty Word 31:55
9. Sales Ideas – Don’t Put All Your Eggs in One Basket 46:45
10. Ask Don – How Should You Prepare Your Practice for a Market Correction? 48:55
11. Sales Ideas – Brick Through Your Window 52:57
12. Don With Tim Landry – How to Successfully Move Your Practice 54:02
Once you place your order and complete your payment, you will be shown your order details on the screen with 2 download links – 1 link to the mp3 file plus a PDF file with the track list and timing of the recordings. You will receive the same order details via email.
1. You can download each file up to 2 times. All download links expire within 5 days of order placement.
2. PC and MAC users – Simply Click on the download button and you will be prompted to save the file to your computer.
3. Mobile users – Simply Click on the download button to start streaming the audio file. (This will not save the file to your mobile device.) If you want to download this file to a mobile device you should download the file to your computer/laptop first, then upload the file to your iTunes account, convert to MP4, then sync your iTunes account with your iPad/iPod/mobile device.