The Best of Don Connelly, Vol 2: Gator, The Early Years – mp3 version
This is the second CD in an ongoing series by Don Connelly, who spent his career gleaning advice from the best financial advisors around the world. He relates this knowledge through his surrogate Advisor, Gator, who talks about his early years and introduces us to the greatest mentor an Advisor could have.
Note this is the downloadable mp3 version of the CD “The Best of Don Connelly, Vol. 2: Gator, The Early Years”. Once you place your order, you will be able to download 1 mp3 file with the following tracks and timing:
1. Who’s Gator 0:00
2. The Early Years 2:18
3. Gator’s Mentor 5:34
4. Dread’s Truth 7:36
5. What Doesn’t Work 12:27
6. The Ideal Prospect 15:00
7. Specialize 19:35
8. Be Different 20:55
9. Learn To Market Yourself 24:09
10. Stick to the Basics 36:06
11. Client Bill of Rights 41:18
12. The Best of the Best 45:03
13. Conclusion 49:59
Once you place your order and complete your payment, you will be shown your order details on the screen with 2 download links – 1 link to the mp3 file plus a PDF file with the track list and timing of the recordings. You will receive the same order details via email.
1. You can download each file up to 2 times. All download links expire within 5 days of order placement.
2. PC and MAC users – simply click on the download button and you will be prompted to save the file to your computer.
3. Apple Mobile users – You CANNOT download or stream this digital file directly to your iPhone/iPad/iPod. Please check Apple’s support forum for instructions on how to download and manage content on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using iTunes: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201593.
4. Other mobile users – simply click on the download button and depending on your device settings, you will be prompted to save the file to your device OR download will start automatically.