How to Excel in the Securities Industry – What Elite Advisors Do that Average Advisors Don’t Do – 4-CD set / mp3
Don Connelly and Richard Capalbo have enjoyed long and successful careers in the Financial Services Industry. Through their joint collaboration on this project they offer more than 90 years of experience, insight and wisdom. This CD series, How to Excel in the Securities Industry, features Don and Richard discussing various aspects of the Financial Advisory business.
They present their thoughts and observations on What Elite Advisors Do that Average Advisors Don’t Do. This practice management library is part of Don and Richard’s legacy to the Financial Services industry and is their hope that Financial Advisors around the globe can light their candles from them as Don and Richard have done from so many others throughout their careers.
Tracks in each CD
|CD 1||CD 2|
|1. Building Client Trust
2. How to Build a Repeatable Process
3. Managing Clients Versus Managing Money
4. Six Ways to Open Significant Accounts
|1. How to Be Distinctly Different
2. How to Delegate Successfully
3. How to Analyze Your Business
4. How to Optimize the Use of Wholesalers
|CD 3||CD 4|
|1. Becoming a Great Communicator
2. Creating a Client Service Model
3. How to Market Yourself
4. There is More than One Right Answer
|1. How to Influence People
2. Be Brilliant at the Basics Unplugged…
3. Developing a Robust Capacity to enjoy the Process
Note: If you purchase the 4 1/2 hours downloadable mp3 version of the 4-CD set “How to Excel in the Securities Industry”, once you place your order, you will be able to download 4 mp3 files, 1 file for each CD, with the following tracks and timing:
|CD 1||CD 2|
|1. Intro 0:00
2. Building Client Trust 1:52
3. How to Build a Repeatable Process 11:57
4. Managing Clients Versus Managing Money 21:40
5. Six Ways to Open Significant Accounts 31:49
|1. How to Be Distinctly Different 0:00
2. How to Delegate Successfully 15:01
3. How to Analyze Your Business 27:50
4. How to Optimize the Use of Wholesalers 49:33
|CD 3||CD 4|
|1. Becoming a Great Communicator 0:00
2. Creating a Client Service Model 26:44
3. How to Market Yourself 43:42
4. There is More than One Right Answer 54:35
|1. How to Influence People 0:00
2. Be Brilliant at the Basics Unplugged … 25:50
3. Developing a Robust Capacity to enjoy the Process 52:21
4. Closing 1:06:06
Once you place your order and complete your payment, you will be shown your order details on the screen with 5 download links – 4 links to mp3 files (1 file per CD) plus a PDF file with the track list and timing of the recordings. You will receive the same order details via email.
1. You can download each file up to 2 times. All download links expire within 5 days of order placement.
2. PC and MAC users – simply click on the download button and you will be prompted to save the file to your computer.
3. Apple Mobile users – You CANNOT download or stream this digital file directly to your iPhone/iPad/iPod. Please check Apple’s support forum for instructions on how to download and manage content on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using iTunes: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201593.
4. Other mobile users – simply click on the download button and depending on your device settings, you will be prompted to save the file to your device OR download will start automatically.