35 Quotes for Financial Advisors on a Tough Day
On your journey to become a successful Financial Advisor, you will face many challenges. Today’s post will empower you and your sales team to sail through a bad week, and constantly encourage pursuing your goals.
I have compiled a list of my top 35 favorite quotes for Financial Advisors about investing wisdom, inspiration, motivation and sales to help you make wise decisions, manage stress, stay positive and enthusiastic at all times. Enjoy!
If you need help with your soft skills, get the 4-CD set, How to Excel in the Securities Industry.
Investing Wisdom Quotes:
1. “The stock market is filled with individuals who know the price of everything, but the value of nothing.” – Phillip Fisher
2. “You get recession, you get stock market declines. If you don’t understand that’s going to happen, then you are not ready and you will not do well in the markets.” – Peter Lynch
3. “An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.” – Benjamin Franklin
4. “I will tell you how to become rich. Close the doors. Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful.” – Warren Buffett
5. “A thousand point gain or a thousand point decline does not alter the fact that we are saving for retirement or building up funds for education.” – Don Connelly
6. “People’s everyday routines will keep the stock market going.” – Don Connelly
7. “The stock market is the only market that when prices are slashed, clients run away!” – Don Connelly
8. “Know what you own, and know why you own it.” – Peter Lynch
9. “Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.” – Rumi
10. “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” – Wayne Gretzky
11. “They can conquer who believe they can.” – Virgil
12. “If you are passionate about people achieving their goals, they will choose you over the less passionate competition.” – Don Connelly
13. “Sometimes survival means leaving your comfort zone to make your own way.” – Don Connelly
14. “If you believe you can do it, go out there and do it, because that is the only way you are gonna get it!” – Harry Main
15. “Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety nine percent perspiration.” – Thomas Alva Edison
16. “Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.” – Maya Angelou
17. “In every life we have some trouble. When you worry you make it double. Don’t worry, be happy.” – Bobby McFerrin
18. “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Milton Berle
19. “Whatever you fight, you Strengthen, And what you resist , persists.” – Eckhart Tolle
20. “If you are making mistakes, it means you’re out there doing something.” – Neil Gaiman
21. “Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.” – Henry Ford
22. “There have been a lot of lucky sprinters in history, but there have been no lucky marathoners. It takes planning and perseverance to win a marathon.” – Don Connelly
23. “Only those who are asleep make no mistakes.” – Ingvar Kamprad
24. “The harder you work, the luckier you get.” – Gary Player
25. “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” – Confucius
26. “Be so good that they can’t ignore you” – Steve Martin
27. “If people like you, they’ll listen to you, but if they trust you, they’ll do business with you.” – Zig Ziglar
28. “Trust is gained by doing the right thing consistently.” – Don Connelly
29. “Don’t have just ‘good’ service, have ‘memorable’ service.” – Don Connelly
30. “An objection is your friend because it allows you to know what the other person is thinking and fearing. If you succeed in allaying the person’s fears, you are one step closer to gaining trust.” – Don Connelly
31. “Similarities do not sell, differences do. Learn how to market yourself.” – Don Connelly
32. “Be there when you have nothing to sell.” – Don Connelly
33. “People don’t buy for logical reasons. They buy for emotional reasons.” – Zig Ziglar
34. “Every sale has five basic obstacles: no need, no money, no hurry, no desire, no trust.” – Zig Ziglar
35. “If you work just for money, you’ll never make it. But if you love what you are doing and always put the customer first, success will be yours.” – Ray Kroc
To become a successful Financial Advisor or a great Closer is not easy.
There will be days when crucial deals won’t close, sales will go down, existing clients will give you a hard time and so on.
Those are the times when all you need is a push, a shot of instant motivation and positivity to help you get into high gear.
I urge you to take a printout of this collection of quotes and pin them to your board or maybe save them as wallpaper on your device so that they are easy to access and read, especially when you are tempted to quit. I am sure you will experience a huge difference in your attitude and life as these words of wisdom and highly positive quotes will make you stronger, patient and persistent in your efforts.
You can also use these sayings, expert sales tips and investing wisdom with your prospective clients so you can enjoy greater success in closing deals, establishing trust and helping to control their reactions to market changes.