How to Create & Use Your Unique Value Proposition to Attract More Clients
An 8-step training program, complete with videos, resources and exercises – available as a self-paced program or in combination with an individual virtual coaching session with Don Connelly. This is an opportunity for you to create your unique value proposition and to receive a personal consulting session with Don to critique it and hone it to a truly world-class proposition.
If someone were to ask you what your message is, what would you tell them? If someone were to ask you why they should choose you over other Advisors in your town, could you give a clear, concise and hard-hitting answer? When someone asks you how you make your living, what do you say?
If your answers to these questions fall a bit short of being great, do not be discouraged. Each of these three questions calls for a world-class value proposition and very few Advisors have it. Those who do rest atop our industry.
This training program will help you join that elite group of Financial Advisors who do have a world-class value proposition and use it successfully, every day throughout their careers, to attract more clients.
Whether you gain access to the self-paced training program or choose to take advantage of the self-paced with individual coaching, this course will guide you through the process of developing your unique value proposition and more importantly, will help you create an action plan for making the most of it for the rest of your career – to attract clients and to become the obvious choice in your town.
Here are the 8 steps in the course, each with a video lesson, a resource and an exercise, all designed to help you create and make the most of your unique value proposition:
Video Lesson 1: What is a value proposition
Resource 1: What Exactly Is Your Added Value (PDF)
Exercise 1: What is a value proposition
Video Lesson 2: Why you need a value proposition
Resource 2: Thinking Your Basic Value Is Enough Is a Commodity Trap (PDF)
Exercise 2: Why you need a value proposition
Video Lesson 3: How a Value Proposition Will Help You Grow Your Business
Resource 3: Explain Who You Help, Not What You Do (PDF)
Exercise 3: How a Value Proposition Will Help You Grow Your Business
Video Lesson 4: Define Your Uniqueness
Resource 4: Do People Go to Starbucks for the Coffee or the Experience? (PDF)
Exercise 4: Define your Uniqueness
Video Lesson 5: Writing a World-Class Value Proposition
Resource 5: How to Create a Competitive Advantage (Webinar Replay)
Exercise 5: Writing a World-Class Value Proposition
Video Lesson 6: How to Articulate Your Value Proposition
Resource 6: Position Yourself So Clients See You as Distinctly Different (Webinar Replay)
Exercise 6: How to Articulate Your Value Proposition
Video Lesson 7: Where to Include Your Value Proposition
Resource 7: Sample Marketing Resume (PDF)
Exercise 7: Where to Include Your Value Proposition
Video Lesson 8: Other Thoughts about Your Value Proposition
Resource 8: The Value Gap (PDF)
Exercise 8: Other Thoughts about Your Value Proposition
An individual 60-minute virtual coaching session with Don Connelly to receive his personal comments and critique on your unique value proposition (included only with the combination of self-paced and coaching program)
If you enroll in this training program today, you will:
- Learn what a value proposition is and what it is not
- Understand why you need a value proposition to grow your business
- Find out what makes you unique
- Formulate your competitive advantage(s)
- Write a world-class value proposition for your Financial Advisor practice
- Learn how to articulate your value proposition to prospects and clients alike
- Create an action plan for how to use your value proposition every day for the rest of your career to become the obvious choice in your town and get selected by prospects over your competition
This training program includes:
- 8 video lessons– each lesson is between two and five minutes and is action oriented.
- 8 resources – each resource is a downloadable PDF or a Webinar Replay to watch and augments what you have learned in the previous video lesson
- 8 exercises– each exercise follows a video lesson and a resource, and is designed to help you put into practice all you have learned during that specific video lesson. Links to additional resources are provided throughout the program.
- A downloadable Interactive Exercise Guide– it contains all 8 exercises and is designed to not only use during the course, but is also a valuable resource to revisit and refine through the years as your business evolves and the value you bring to your client relationships grows.
- 1 virtual 60-minute coaching session with Don Connelly – included when you purchase the program format ‘with LIVE coaching’, to help you further refine your unique value proposition and action plan for making the most of it throughout your career – a great opportunity to interact directly with Don Connelly.
- A weekly reminder to help you build and keep momentum when progressing through the program.
Here’s how this training program works.
Within 24 hours of order completion you will receive via email your log in credentials – the email address you used to place the order and a randomly set password.
Please add email@example.com to the safe contacts list in your email so that our messages don’t get stuck in your junk/spam folder.
Whether you join the self-paced program or the combination of self-paced and coaching, this course is always open – you can enroll at any time and you can go through it as quickly or as slowly as you wish.
Although the training is designed as a self-paced program, we recommend that you watch the video lessons, use the resources and complete the exercises in order (#1-#8) to progress through the program.
To build and keep momentum, we recommend covering at least 1 video lesson, 1 resource and 1 exercise per week. To help you stay on track we’ll send you a weekly email reminder with the next video, resource and exercise to work on that week.
Once you complete all 8 video lessons, resources and exercises, you’ll have completed the program and you should have a world-class value proposition and a plan for how to make the most of it for the rest of your career to attract more clients.
And if you choose to take advantage of the combination of self-paced and coaching format, upon completion of all 8 video lessons, resources and exercises, you would be ready for your individual coaching session. Just send via email your completed exercises for Don’s review and we will schedule the 60-minute individual coaching session with him accordingly so you can receive his personal feedback and critique on your value proposition.
Either way, you can take advantage of the ‘Pay Later’ option if you have a PayPal account and pay in 4 equal installments in the coming weeks.
And we have a 14-day money-back guarantee!
If you start the program but it turns out it isn’t a good fit for you after progressing through two or more steps, just send us a note sharing your experience and we’ll refund your payment.
This video training program will help you reboot your practice and take it to new heights.
Regardless of which training format you choose, self-paced or with coaching, it will save you a ton of wasted time in research and a ton of wasted money for marketing that brings no results.
8 lessons. 8 resources. 8 exercises. With an option of a personal coaching session with Don Connelly to help you write a world-class value proposition for your practice and make the most of it every day for the rest of your Financial Advisor career. Stand tall, head and shoulders above your competition. Start today.
If you’re ready to take your practice to new heights, enroll today for $129 in the self-paced program or enroll in the combination of self-paced and coaching for $1295. You can take advantage of the ‘Pay Later’ option if you have a PayPal account and pay in 4 equal installments in the coming weeks.