Bear Market Tool Kit for Financial Advisors
Get the tools you need to expertly guide your clients through bear or volatile markets and win new business during turmoil.
The greatest challenge faced by any financial advisor is that of keeping clients invested for the long term, especially when the markets take a downturn.
Your job is to educate, inspire and influence clients so they understand and make good decisions. This is even more important in volatile times.
Even when forewarned they could lose money, clients don’t believe it until it happens. When the day comes and there’s a sudden drop in cabin pressure, clients become anxious and instinctively want to move their money out. Or they may want to start chasing ‘hot stocks’ in a bid to boost performance. Either way, they’re at risk of abandoning their long-term financial plan.
It recently happened and we know it will happen again. What we don’t know is when.
It’s your job to step into the breach and stop clients from making bad decisions. This Bear Market Tool Kit will give you all the tools you need to calm clients’ fears and convince them that sticking with the plan is the right thing to do, no matter the market conditions. Furthermore, it will help you win over clients from the competition who’s running and hiding, unprepared to face the market conditions or their clients.
Armed with this Tool Kit you will be empowered to speak with conviction. You will easily make the unfamiliar familiar so that clients can understand what’s the right thing to do and why. You will have the confidence to get proactive – to strengthen your client relationships and to open new accounts.
Here’s what’s included in this Bear Market Tool Kit:
- ‘Guiding Clients Through a Bear Market’ (VIDEO) – a bear market presentation that includes a word-for-word five-minute script that can be used in uncertain times or any volatile market.
- A 5-minute bear market presentation script (downloadable PDF)
- Fourteen powerful bear market or volatility analogies that will allow you to make your message crystal clear. (VIDEO and downloadable PDF)
- A list of vows every client needs to take in order to weather any storm (downloadable PDF) – These vows relate to basic investing concepts that are quite simple, but they are very, very hard for investors to properly execute without the help of a competent Financial Advisor.
- The Crystal Ball Story (VIDEO and downloadable PDF) – A ten-year look into the future from a ten-year old crystal ball showing you that no matter how tough the situation, the long-term trend is clearly up.
- ‘People still brush their teeth in a Bear Market’ (VIDEO and downloadable PDF) – a presentation to walk clients through everyday activities they do, even in uncertain or bear markets, utilizing products from DJIA companies.
- The Litany of Disaster (VIDEO and downloadable PDF) – For more than two centuries, American markets have fallen, rebounded and gone on to set new highs. This is a story Advisors and clients need to know.
- ‘The Story You Need to Be Telling Clients Right Now’ (AUDIO and downloadable PDF) – a monthly newsletter initially published on Don Connelly 24/7.
- ‘In Bear Markets, You Need Teaching Stories’ (AUDIO and downloadable PDF) – a monthly newsletter initially published on Don Connelly 24/7.
- ‘Aren’t I Better off with an S&P 500 Index Fund?’ (AUDIO and downloadable PDF) – a monthly newsletter initially published on Don Connelly 24/7
- Some additional resources – links to blog posts, CDs, mp3s, webinar replays that would help you extend your knowledge and further develop your soft skills to continuously build strong relationships with clients and open new accounts.
If you get this Bear Market Tool Kit, you will:
- Never be caught off guard when a bear market happens.
- Influence and inspire people to follow your advice.
- Make your message crystal clear.
- Be empowered to speak with conviction.
- Get the stories and analogies you need to calm clients’ fears by making the unfamiliar familiar.
- Reinforce that you are the leader your clients thought you were when they hired you.
- Shore up your existing relationships.
- Build the confidence to get proactive and open new accounts.
- Build an understanding of past market ‘disasters’ and how they recovered.
- Get a 5-minute script you can use with prospective and current clients.
This toolkit will help you make the most of challenging times!
You will effectively guide clients, current and prospective, through whatever is the latest crisis and you will be prepared for every future bear market – to calm down clients’ fears and prospect for new accounts in times when most Advisors run and hide, and lose clients as a result.
5 videos. 3 audios. 9 PDF downloads and links to various resources. All the tools you need to expertly guide your clients through bear and volatile markets. Gain access today.
Here’s how it works.
Since this is a robust tool kit, with videos and downloads, you will have access to it through our training platform. Within 24 hours of order completion you will receive an email with your log in credentials – the email address you used to place the order and a randomly set password.
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to the safe contacts list in your email so that our messages don’t get stuck in your junk/spam folder.
This is not a training program per se but rather a tool kit – a collection of resources in different formats, all designed to help you expertly guide prospective and current clients through bear or volatile markets – and as such, you can go through the available content as fast or as slow as you wish, and in any order you like.
We however recommend that you stick to the order we’ve chosen in the tool kit so that you make the most of the content and fully take advantage of the opportunity market uncertainty presents to you and your clients.
All audio and video files are available to watch/listen online in the training platform for as long as you wish. The PDF files are downloadable. The additional resources are also online on Don Connelly’s blog, store or website.
And we have a 14-day money-back guarantee!
If you gain access to the toolkit but after watching a couple of videos it turns out it isn’t a good fit for you, just drop us a note sharing your experience and we’ll refund your payment.