Distinctly Different: Ya Gotta Stand Out!
In this CD Don Connelly shares his ideas on how Advisors can distinguish themselves from the crowd. He has made a career of helping Advisors stand out from their competitors. These days, financial products and services are a commodity so it is more important than ever to be different.
1. Don’t become a commodity 1:47
2. The ritual of commodization 1:39
3. Different ways to be different 7:31
4. Stories that resonate 2:54
5. Market yourself 2:34
6. Stick to the basics 7:17
7. Don’t be afraid of hard work 2:59
8. Develop a repeatable process 4:21
9. Embrace the traits of successful advisors 0:42
10. The eight keys to success 7:13
11. Have an opinion 1:50
12. Getting people off the fence 2:20
13. The Litany of Disaster 11:03
14. Be Optimistic 0:35
NOTE: If you purchase the downloadable mp3 version of the CD “Distinctly Different: Ya Gotta Stand Out”, once you place your order, you will be able to download 1 mp3 file with the following tracks and timing:
1. Don’t become a commodity 0:00
2. The ritual of commodization 1:47
3. Different ways to be different 3:26
4. Stories that resonate 10:57
5. Market yourself 13:51
6. Stick to the basics 16:25
7. Don’t be afraid of hard work 23:42
8. Develop a repeatable process 26:41
9. Embrace the traits of successful advisors 31:02
10. The eight keys to success 31:44
11. Have an opinion 38:57
12. Getting people off the fence 40:47
13. The Litany of Disaster 43:07
14. Be Optimistic 54:10
Once you place your order and complete your payment, you will be shown your order details on the screen with 2 download links – 1 link to the mp3 file plus a PDF file with the track list and timing of the recordings. You will receive the same order details via email.
1. You can download each file up to 2 times. All download links expire within 5 days of order placement.
2. PC and MAC users – simply click on the download button and you will be prompted to save the file to your computer.
3. Apple Mobile users – You CANNOT download or stream this digital file directly to your iPhone/iPad/iPod. Please check Apple’s support forum for instructions on how to download and manage content on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using iTunes: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201593.
4. Other mobile users – simply click on the download button and depending on your device settings, you will be prompted to save the file to your device OR download will start automatically.