Webinar Replay: The Alzheimer’s Tsunami & Preparing for the Worst – Understanding the Signs and YOUR Legal & Ethical Liability
Center Stage with Don Connelly & Jack Broyles
This Webinar will help you understand Alzheimer’s – the signs, your obligations and your liability.
Don Connelly’s special guest for this Webinar is Jack Broyles. If you are interested in hiring Jack to speak at a client event or an Advisor meeting please contact Rebecca@donconnelly.com.
Jack is a long-time veteran of our industry and the spouse of a Financial Advisor. He is also the Chairman Emeritus of the Alzheimer’s Association – Greater Dallas Chapter. Jack is now helping Financial Advisors get a better understanding of the disease and its impact on the Financial Advisor-Client relationship. His seminars and public appearances are enormously successful.
Jack got an intimate understanding of the disease as a result of his mother’s diagnosis and subsequent battle. He knows the financial and emotional impact. As Jack told me, “A person alone does not get Alzheimer’s. A family gets Alzheimer’s.”
Most Financial Advisors have at least one or more clients who suffer from Dementia or Alzheimer’s.
If they don’t yet, they will. I urge you to hear what Jack has to say. It is not only informative but it is essential you understand this as a Financial Advisor.
Alzheimer’s affects 1 in 10 families in America and 1 in 3 Americans know someone who is suffering with Alzheimer’s. Worldwide, nearly 36 million people are believed to be living with Alzheimer’s disease or other dementias. Jack shared several stories with me that I thought you’d be interested in as well.
Working with clients who have Alzheimer’s or other progressive forms of dementia can be very challenging as well as present risks to your firm. Your client’s condition will only decline over time. Developing sound procedures and policies for working with these clients will help your clients and protect you and your firm.
People with dementia need professional financial planning. This is a wonderful opportunity for you to highlight the value of your services and also develop your business.
So, it is with great pleasure that we invited Jack to come back and join me on Center Stage, at Don Connelly 24/7 for this informative and important topic.
During the Webinar Replay you will hear the answers to these questions and more:
- What’s in store for the Advisor when a client is diagnosed with Alzheimer’s?
- What investment vehicles are appropriate for those facing Alzheimer’s?
- What are the ramifications of having to raise cash with no warning?
How can you help Clients and their families effectively to manage this process?
1. You can download each file up to 2 times. All download links expire within 5 days of order placement.
2. PC and MAC users – simply click on the download button and you will be prompted to save the file to your computer.
3. Apple Mobile users – You CANNOT download or stream this digital file directly to your iPhone/iPad/iPod. Please check Apple’s support forum for instructions on how to download and manage content on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using iTunes: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201593.
4. Other mobile users – simply click on the download button and depending on your device settings, you will be prompted to save the file to your device OR download will start automatically.