Three-day Virtual Workshop: Position Yourself to Become the Obvious Choice
During this workshop you will learn why it’s important to Become the Obvious Choice and how to do it in order to open new accounts, attract unsolicited referrals from your clients, and influence their behavior so they make informed and better decisions.
Elite Advisors easily stand out as the ‘obvious choice’ – they attract referrals, expertly influence client behavior, execute the basics like professional athletes do. They are distinctly different from the crowd and are known for their authenticity, charisma and ability to explain complex concepts in a way that prospects and clients can understand and are drawn to. Elite advisors say more by speaking less.
Furthermore, they all develop strong relationships with clients based on trust. Everything they write, say or do allows them to Become the Obvious Choice.
If you are ready to take your business to the level of an elite advisor, consider joining this exclusive virtual workshop with Don Connelly – seats are limited.
If you join, you will:
- Uncover the traits and habits Elite Advisors share that make them the obvious choice.
- Learn what makes Elite Advisors referable.
- Learn how to establish trust early on in the relationship.
- Learn how to articulate your value & develop your own clear value statement.
- Acquire the knowledge to make yourself irreplaceable and priceless in the eyes of your clients.
- Learn how legendary ‘caring’ leads to legendary service.
- Understand why affluent investors focus on your EQ, not your IQ.
- Take the first steps to becoming a master at building and telling stories in a style that best suits you.
- Learn how to build your ‘Who I Am’ story (and why you should do that!)
- Start using analogies to keep your message simple.
- Learn the greatest equity story ever told.
At the end of this virtual workshop, you will have the tools you need to BECOME THE OBVIOUS CHOICE – an Advisor who gets selected over the competition, attracts referrals and expertly & confidently influences client behavior.
Fill in this form to get notified when the next event has been scheduled, or to discuss details about hiring Don to do this workshop specifically for your entire team.
Because Don Connelly wants you to receive personal attention during the workshop and to leave it with the confidence to step up to the next level, this workshop will be limited to no more than twenty-five Advisors. Reserve your seat now while there are still available seats.
The price includes:
- Workshop materials, including a downloadable Workshop Guide (pdf), 18 In-Person Client Event Ideas (pdf), Crystal Ball Story (VIDEO and pdf), 17 Great Stories and Analogies (pdf).
- Five weekly follow-up emails after the workshop with implementation activities to help you put the new knowledge into practice.
- A group follow up coaching session with Don Connelly and other workshop attendees 7 weeks after the workshop to check in and make sure you implement the needed changes to your presentations and work flow so you better communicate with prospective and current clients.
- Some bonus materials like the mp3, How to Excel in the Securities Industry or its CD version ($89 retail value), discount codes for other products and services available on Don Connelly’s websites, and more.
Discount pricing available for multiple Advisors attending from the same branch. Call 941.346.1166 for details. You can take advantage of the ‘Pay Later’ option if you have a PayPal account and pay in 4 equal installments in the coming weeks.
Cancellation and refund policy
You must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a confirmation of your cancellation.
- Cancellation requests received more than 15 days prior to the event will receive a 100% refund.
- Cancellation requests received 15 days or less prior to the event will receive a 50% refund plus a credit for the balance of the registration fee for products and services available through Don Connelly’s websites, including the membership program at www.donconnelly247.com.
- Substitutions/name changes may be made at any time prior to the event without penalty.