Acquiring Effective Communication Skills: Learn to Confidently Educate, Inspire and Influence Clients like Elite Advisors Do
An exclusive one-day workshop with Don Connelly, designed specifically for Financial Advisors and delivered in small groups to ensure personal attention to every attendee
Financial Advisors, who communicate in a manner that educates, inspires and influences clients, develop strong client relationships and enjoy success second to none. If you are ready to step up and take your verbal skills to that level of sophistication, this one-day exclusive workshop with Don Connelly is for you.
If you join, you will:
- Find out what traits and habits Elite Advisors share – like honesty, authenticity, listening and connecting with people on an emotional level, to name a few.
- Learn how to establish trust early on in the relationship.
- Acquire the knowledge to make yourself irreplaceable and priceless in the eyes of your clients.
- Understand why affluent investors focus on your EQ, not your IQ.
- Make the first steps to becoming a master at building and telling stories in a style that best suits you.
- Learn how to build your ‘Who I Am’ story (and why you should do that!)
- Start using analogies to keep your message simple.
- Get started on building an effective bear market presentation.
At the end of the workshop, you will have all the tools you need to become an effective communicator who educates, inspires and influences prospective and current clients just like Elite Advisors do.
This workshop will be held at the prestigious Sarasota Yacht Club, one of only 7 “Elite Club of the World” awarded yacht clubs in the country.
Because Don Connelly wants you to receive personal attention during the retreat and to leave it with the confidence to step up to the next level, this retreat will be limited to no more than twenty-five Advisors. Reserve your seat now while there are still available seats.
The price includes:
- Workshop materials.
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and refreshments during breaks.
- A group dinner with Don Connelly at the Yacht Club on Friday evening after the workshop.
- Five weekly follow-up emails after the workshop with implementation activities to help you put the new knowledge into practice.
- A 30-min. one-on-one phone consultation with Don Connelly 4 to 6 weeks after the workshop to help you put the concepts to work and answer additional questions.
- A group webinar with Don Connelly and other workshop attendees 6 to 8 weeks after the workshop to check in and make sure you implement the needed changes to your presentations and work flow so you better communicate with prospects and clients.
- Some bonus materials like the mp3, How to Excel in the Securities Industry or its CD version ($89 retail value), discount codes for other products and services available on Don Connelly’s websites, and more.
The 20% early bird discount is available until February 14. Discount pricing available for multiple Advisors attending from the same branch. Call 941.346.1166 for details.
Cancellation and refund policy
You must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a confirmation of your cancellation.
- Cancellation requests received prior to February 28, 2020 will receive a 100% refund.
- Cancellation requests received between February 28, 2020 and March 6, 2020 will receive a 50% refund.
- Cancellations received on or after March 6, 2020 will not receive a refund.
- Substitutions/name changes may be made at any time prior to the event without penalty.