What’s New on Don Connelly 24/7 in March
This week we are starting a new category on our blog – What’s New on Don Connelly 24/7. We will publish a new blog post in this category once per month, recapping new video and audio podcasts, Weekly Focus issues, Monthly Newsletter, and other premium content which has been released in our learning center during the past month.
This blog post series is a result of members’ and readers’ continuous feedback.
We have many Financial Professionals who follow this blog but are not members of the Don Connelly 24/7 learning center yet. Nevertheless, they wanted to keep track of the new content which Don publishes for members – in case they decide to join at some point.
This blog post series is the answer to their emails – an easy way to track what’s new on our members’ website without actually being a member.
You won’t be able to access the details of each new premium content item like podcasts and newsletters, but you will know what topics Don discusses, what questions he answers, what issues he is helping with through the learning center each month.
And of course, this is an easy way for all members of Don Connelly 24/7, who also follow this blog, to stay informed and updated.
So here’s what’s new on Don Connelly 24/7 in March.
Remember, the links provided in this blog post will redirect you to content which is accessible only to Professional and PLATINUM members of Don Connelly 24/7. In order to see all the details and podcasts, please log in to your account. If you are not a member yet, register here or check out our membership benefits.
New Tools of the Trade Podcasts
- The Crystal Ball Story – VIDEO podcast – The market is far more resilient than you may think. Don’t let current events keep you from investing.
- Getting Better at Managing Client Expectations – AskDON AUDIO podcast – Frank from Calgary sends Don a half question – half comment about getting better at managing client expectations. Don starts his answer by saying a client’s expectations are his vision of the way things will be down the road, based upon how he or she interprets what you have said.
Don’s Monthly Newsletter for March – The Gift of Confidence
If Don could give you one gift, it would be the gift of confidence. Successful people have all sorts of shared traits, but the one trait that is especially obvious is confidence. They are so confident that you want to begrudge them, but you admire the ease with which they move through life. And the confidence has a life of its own. Just as money begets money, confidence begets confidence. That’s certainly true with Financial Advisors.
The monthly newsletter is available in written as well as audio format.
Don’s Weekly Focus
If you are not familiar with this membership benefit, each Wednesday Don sends our premium members a Weekly Focus email containing:
- one idea, tip, or insight for the week
- one of Don’s brief but dynamic video/audio podcasts
- one easily implemented Action Plan
During the month of March, we have sent out and posted 4 Weekly Focus issues, as follows:
- March 26 – Is YOUR service less than exceptional?
- Mar 19 – I can’t invest now because…
- Mar 12 – Recognize when it’s time to move on
- Mar 5 – Salesmanship